DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Morning and early afternoon departures
Kalaeloa Airport, Oahu
- 1. From H-1 Fwy Westbound, take Exit 2, turn Left at the light onto Makakilo Drive.
2. Road will become Fort Barrette Road, then Enterprise Avenue. Continue straight.
3. At the T Intersection, turn Right onto Midway Street.
4. Continue for approximately one quarter mile.
5. It will be on your left, located near the Naval Air Museum at Barbers Point.
- Click Here For Map
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minute* flight*
- Bell 407 helicopter
- Five out of six window seats
- * Total flight time typically varies from 65 – 85 minutes
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- North Shore
- Kaena Point
- Waianae Coast
- Ko Olina
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY LEVEL
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children, and seniors.
KO OLINA RESORT HELICOPTER TOUR NOTES
- Please check in for your flight 45 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers over 264 lb. may be subject to weight restriction fee:
- $427 capacity surcharge (Guests weighing 265 lb. to 315 lb.)
- $699 extra seating (Guests weighing more than 315 lb.)